I have never made one of these before and I don’t even know how to pronounce it, but I’ll roundly pronounce it a success, even if it did leave my teeth chattering (frozen dessert for breakfast on a winter’s morning, questionable at best). I shall consume all my smoothies in bowl form from now on.
- 2 Tbsp pumpkin seeds toasted, for the topping
- 2 Tbsp almond slices toasted, for the topping
- grapes halved, for the topping
- 2 Tbsp salty sweet coconut strips for the topping
- chia seeds for the topping
- 2 frozen bananas for the smoothie
- 8 mint leaves for the smoothie
- 1 tsp vanilla extract for the smoothie
- 2 tsp acai berry powder for the smoothie
- 2 Tbsp coconut yoghurt for the smoothie
- 1 cup almond milk for the smoothie
- 1 Blend all the smoothie ingredients together until no large chunks remain, serve with whatever seasonal, delicious toppings you prefer.